Strike Indicator New Zealand Wool
Pair With The Tool & Tubing Kits.
The list of benefits to this wool indicator system are endless.
- Easily Adjustable for Depth, Size of Nymphs, Type of water.
- Quickly added or removed to go from Dries to Nymphs or swinging wets.
- Stealthy lands softly more likely to be taken as a dry than spook a trout
- Doesn’t Slip with large fish or aggressive casting
- Knotless does not kink or weaken your leader
- Super sensitive detects the lightest strikes
- Truly The guides favorite for performance one versatility
Many Colors for all light conditions
- Bright Orange - when sighting is a challenge
- Black - when there’s a glare and the water surface turns silver/gray - amazing how well Black works in these conditions
- Chartreuse - best when the background is dark or in low-light conditions
- White - looks like an air bubble